Recruitment Mentor – Agency or Internal
Blog series of interest if you have targets to find the right talent, in the right numbers, at the right time and outperform your competition. More importantly it will enable you to enjoy your work, with high levels of satisfaction and stability providing that all important peace of mind.
BluZinc focus on Senior Appointments (£65k-£250K basic salaries + package), Interim management, Retained Services, Contractors and Employed Consultants within digital, technology & marketing functions. We felt it only just, to share our experiences gained from our years in the recruitment industry helping organisations with placements in the range of £20K-60K basic salary or £100-300/day contractor market place.
Topics we will cover:
- Influencing, persuading and negotiation
- Understanding your specialist area
- Market mapping
- Creating adverts
- How to take a recruitment brief
- A good job description v recruitment specification
- Conducting a client / line manager meeting
- Non-advertised candidate attraction including networking and referrals
- Candidate qualification
- What a good CV looks like
- Telephone interviews
- Face to face interviews
- Managing the interview process
- Offer management
- Resignations & dealing with counter offers
- Referencing & background checks
- How to cope with KPIs and avoid stress
- Professionally manage your business
- Forecasting and budgeting
- How manage your manager :^)
- Your vision, career progression
- Health, wellbeing, and personal development
Maybe you are suited to the Recruitment Industry, but perhaps not your boss!
We are industry experts in digital, marketing, eCommerce, HR, technology, projects and programmes. The best practice we will share is used today by recruitment professionals across all functions, industries and sectors.
Sometimes it’s easier to ask a trusted advisor in complete confidence, rather than the person sitting next to you!
We will reveal the secrets the top billers and earners use day in day out, to achieve recruiting excellence.
If you are interested becoming a mentee of Jonathan’s, please drop him a note on email@example.com