Marketing Launch Manager Career Opportunity: Growing SME & Forbes honoured CEO within Education, Business Learning, Certification for Online Funnel Marketing Automation, Segmentation & Digital SaaS Technology.
The Marketing Manager will be based commutable to Georgetown, Austin in Texas or Remote / Home Based, USA
Generous compensation and benefits package with outstanding training and development.
Reporting to the CMO, the challenges ahead for the Marketing Launch Manager, and therefore your experience must demonstrate:
- Managing digital marketing campaigns and product launch events with conversion to sales of $500K – $5MM
- Direct sales and JV/Affiliate Launches and Events
- Line management of a small, expanding team including social media, Facebook conversion, performance, paid advertising
- Product & services online trading sales within professional education, certification, coaching masterclasses
- Professional B2C and B2B sales growth using the Jeff Walker, Product Launch Formula
We need people who are quick thinkers, excellent interpersonal skills and all mediums of communication. If you’re highly motivated and attracted to one of the most amazing marketing & business consulting brands in the USA, please ensure your resume includes measurable achievements in marketing KPIs, $ growth and YoY %s.
Check out our careers page for the full advert copy and our simple to click and apply BluZinc Careers Page
Other career opportunities within this retained search and selection campaign include:
Web Technical Director Manager / Director