Growth Marketing Manager : SaaS product, home-based / remote USA ideally near Austin, TX 78701 for Bucket.io
- Able to operate strategically and hands-on; manage change; inspire people – first and foremost a customer acquisition expert from the B2B SaaS industry
- Previous growth plans that produced $MMs growth while in a product marketing manager or director position
- Marketing Technology / Digitally / Social Media Conversion Savvy, and you know about digital marketing automation, segmentation, surveys, quizzes and sales funnels
- Project Managing a team for Integrated Sales & Content Marketing Campaigns, CRM, Emails, Paid Media, Facebook, LinkedIn, Webinars, Video, Events, Affiliates, Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, Trials, Paying Customers!
- Data & Analytics, Funnel Optimisation, A/B & Multivariate Testing, Budget Management to increase ROI and sales
- Prior small to medium size company, maybe a scrappy former start-up or transformed an established company and product with awesome results and customer satisfaction
- Understands best quality practice and tools in the box yet only uses the most relevant and appropriate techniques
- Ideally lives in the Austin area or willing to move over time
- Probably worked from home or a remote manager previously with distributed teams and extremely competent online / video conferencing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in all mediums and formats
- Self-confident and ambitious you suggest solutions to problems and exceed expectations while being careful to appropriately and accurately manage stakeholder relationships; internal and external
This job opening is brought to you exclusively by retained search & selection consultancy, BluZinc who have been a strategic hiring partner to the leadership team since 2016. Together we have been responsible for hiring an awesome CMO, CTO, Customer Experience & Service Director & Director of Coaching.
The leadership hires for Askmethod.com and Bucket.io were strengthening for significant growth, which is being achieved (one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc list in 2018).