Managing Director to be based near coastal Durban in South Africa. Flights, initial accommodation for you and any immediate family on top of work permit, generous basic pay, vacation, quarterly performance bonuses, annual bonus, telecoms, medical, and other benefits.
The Managing Director challenges ahead and therefore your experience must demonstrate:
- Strategy, strong visionary leadership and stakeholder management
- Leading USA or UK Operations Teams, inbound/outbound, all based near Durban
- Operations including Digital – end to end contact center and support services
- HR & physical requirements designed and delivery
- Resource planning
- Project planning, and budgeting
- Overseeing financial and IT management
- Quality, systems and procedures
- Able to operate a pace, within an entrepreneurial not long ago start up already at enterprise size full time employees with ambition to grow by 120% within 3 years
- Self confident communication and people skills including influence, negotiation and persuasion are sought after
Established Start Up at Enterprise Size with USA and UK Corporate BPO Client and Consumer Services Expansion
For a full organisation briefing and an initial call before the client receives your details please provide your CV / resume. Candidates based in any developed English speaking country are welcomed to apply, however prior BPO / Contact Centre MD / VP Operations leadership experience in the USA or UK is essential.
Check out our careers page for the full advert copy and our simple to click and apply BluZinc Careers Page
This Opportunity has Now Been Successfully Hired by BluZinc and our Client
Several other Contact Centre Operations Director, Head of, Insurance Claims Manager, Head of Organisational Development – HR, Talent Acquisition Lead – Senior Hiring opportunities available for candidates with USA, UK or Australia business experience to be based near Durban, South Africa.