If you are a Paid Search AdWords specialist and believe problem solving digital content marketing requires aspirational and authentic brands with visionary leaders who possess integrity then you may have found your dream career opportunity…
BluZinc are partnering with the leadership team at The Better Foundation to support their relocation from Florida to Boulder, Colorado and introduce key new talent at this exciting point in the expansion of their 2 main consumer health brands:
This Bio-hacking game changer has a mission to share their goal and vision for a better way to reach health and fitness goals.
The first new job is Paid Search SEO PPC Google AdWords – Digital Performance Marketing – Analyst / Manager to be based in Boulder.
You are highly analytical and used to working in a fast-paced and autonomous role, and you will part of a supportive team structure for this highly successful 5 figure $MM and expanding small medium size business (start up of 5+ years, now rapidly scaling). Your goal will be to develop and maintain effective paid search campaigns for their online Health & Fitness / Diet / Nutrition / Well-being / Lifestyle .com businesses. Looking at the performance data, continually optimized through ad copy testing, keyword analysis and bidding strategy. Clearly defined goals and objectives are determined for each campaign and utilizing outstanding video and problem solving content.
If you have strong analytical abilities, a passion for search marketing, and a history of high performance and leadership, you could be the perfect candidate. You will need experience, achievements and wider knowledge to represent most of the following responsibilities and challenges to be selected for initial interviews:
- Daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Retargeting, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) subject matter expert
- It would be amazing if you have worked within a nutraceutical or health company or have supporting evidence of being actively involved in a health / fitness / lifestyle programme
- Maintaining and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics including conversion to significant YoY sales growth in %s & $MM
- Assisting in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Generate weekly and monthly brand reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
You will come from a nutraceutical or consumer eCommerce sales company / digital consumer environment and be able to effectively drive conversion to customer acquisition and significant sales growth, taking ownership of their search engine marketing strategy and day to day delivery. If you have a true passion for digital marketing, the drive, tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit to meet their growth targets and maximise on the plentiful opportunities awaiting, we can’t wait to hear from you.