BluZinc are a search & selection careers consultancy, exclusively contracted & retained, created to support awesome start-up and scale-up client employers like KION for digital careers in all functions at hands on specialist and senior leadership level in the USA & UK. The BluZinc CEO has a direct strategic relationship with our clients leadership team.
You are Passionate about Managing Creative Content Channels? You are fanatical about Health, Wellbeing, Education, Nutrition, Fitness?
Reporting to the COO in Boulder, CO (less than a 1 hour drive from Denver) there is an awesome opportunity for career progression to senior manager if you are brilliant at content creation and passionate about the vision and purpose of KION. Part remote / home based is OK for those already within the commuting range and able to attend the Boulder office 1-4 days per week in the future. Also ideal for relocation from say Austin, the Bay Area, Los Angeles or New York for example (maybe that was useful keyword SEO?).
We need your background to be clearly evidenced and display most of the needs for this position:
- Project Managed the execution of high-quality content including: blogs, infographics, informational videos, webinars, podcasts (if you’ve overseen the content for coaching or training programmes that is a bonus). You will have experts in each channel to produce the content eg Podcast specialist and Copy Writers or Technical CRM experts, however if you have creative flair for hands on within one of the niche areas that will be cool and/or you will write the briefs for the experts and ensure the best team is brought together
- Supervisory / management experience and high potential as a leader
- Thorough understanding and experience of the full digital value chain eg email campaigns / CRM, social media, consumer eCommerce websites, paid media (Facebook, Google AdWords, Paid Search) conversion for customer acquisition and retention to growth
- Been involved in overall content marketing strategy (you’ll work with the COO on this) and annual marketing roadmap and event calendar
- Appreciate data & analytics for measuring KPIs however another department will provide this for you
- Either working for a competitor or in your personal life can demonstrate your desires to be involved with this type of organisation
- It is mandatory that you have significant experience with digital marketing for USA based consumer eCommerce / online (if it’s for another biohacker that’s awesome but not mandatory)
- Outstanding communication skills in all mediums and formats
Are you are ready to create and execute Kion’s content marketing plan and make it cohesive across all brands and channels… Are you are ready to manage projects and teams for podcasts, articles and blogs, videos, social media and engagement efforts all with an eye on SEO and engagement…
If you are you are ready for a new, awesome career opportunity then please apply now here and if appropriate your BluZinc Consultant will arrange a time to talk within the next few days to discuss your skills, needs, aspirations and answer your questions… or click through to our careers page to read more about us and the find advert before applying.
Any direct contact to KION from service providers or candidates in relation to this post will be considered a hassle and redirected to BluZinc.