Global Director of eCommerce and Digital Growth Marketing, future CMO or Head of / Senior Marketing & Communications Manager job opening with an established yet entrepreneurial alternative consumer health products company & publisher, to be based from the Norcross office, 30093, North West Atlanta OR remote home office in Northern America.
This is a digital transformation career defining opportunity…
On joining, salary base compensation is highly negotiable in the region of $150K – $250K + bonus + benefits depending on experience and your growth marketing accomplishments in a consumer industry. If you are a hands on CMO / Director who has demonstrated hyper-growth from 1st party, direct response digital /eCommerce marketing within supplements, base compensation is wide open so please do apply… We are not progressing those from or keen on MLM, Amazon, 2nd or 3rd party, brick and mortar… with the best content and quality of product and customer experience, the opportunity is D2C online growth.
Founded in the 1990s, with sales c. $25MM, mostly from offline / print direct mail, products now include these educational information newsletters, skin care and nutritional supplements:
Committed to bringing people health and wellness solutions from an alternative and even contrarian perspective. Products include information like newsletters, books and reports; dietary supplements like vitamins and herbs; and skin care. Customers are health-minded individuals receiving communications using direct response channels like direct mail, digital / internet, email, newspaper, and radio.
Products are written and formulated by doctors using natural ingredients that have been shown to work in scientific studies.
To be considered potentially suitable for this position, reporting to the CEO and Transformation Director, we need your profile to include:
- Multi-channel B2C / Consumer sales, within for example Consumer Health Care Products / Supplements / Nutrition / Food / Drinks / Cosmetics in the USA, ideally with alternative therapy and well being consumer experience
- Accountable for the digital marketing road-map with KPIs to achieve goals and objectives to supporting the company vision and values
- Leadership of a small to medium size marketing team (full time employees, agencies and consultants)
- Strong knowledge of modern digital marketing (SEM / SEO), multi-media buying, CRM, email campaigns, automation and segmentation, communications and eCommerce / online website and digital marketplace sales experience which have delivered year on year growth achievements
- Joint ventures, partnerships and affiliates
- Creative & Content
- Branding & Product Development including attending educational conferences and potentially public speaking
- Comfortable talking with Doctors and Physicians and developing a credible relationship
- Supplier selection and management
- Collaborate with the shipping, fulfilment, customer service teams
- $MM budget management, worked for a company with sales around $15MM – $60MM or more (the more important thing is that your leadership significantly contributed to year on year growth 1st party online D2C as their is phenomenal market potential here)
- Excellent communication skills in all mediums and formats
- Strategic yet able to be hands on; effectively manages change; inspires people
Start Date: ASAP / Early 2019 is ideal.
BluZinc have been recommended and selected to provide an exclusive retained recruiter search & selection career service for Soundview Communications, Inc (the group holding company).
Please APPLY NOW with your most relevant resume and profile information to BluZinc. If appropriate your initial interview will be arranged with CEO, Jonathan Pearson over the coming weeks and you will to learn more about you skills, needs and aspirations.