Director of Operations job opening, future COO who is based in the Greater Los Angeles Area or commutable to eg Santa Barbara, Ventura, Orange County however mostly remote home based or at events.
Our client is open to whether this is part time or full time, however, there is heaps of potential. With the conversion to growth and ROI for this will be full time, maybe self-employed initially and become COO over the next few years.
Operations Director role reporting to the CEO:
- Strategic yet hands-on; inspires people, manages change
- Digital native and knowledgeable in media, marketing, communications probably from a B2B / entrepreneur group, events, training, education or consultancy
- including an understanding of lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, etc.
- Understands online launches for client acquisition and retention
- Has supported live events including conferences
- Understand online training programs, coaching and learning management systems
- Knows about coach and entrepreneur masterminds
- Delights customers and facilitates support tickets at all times, no ivory towers here
- Works with team members such as the paid traffic team, email funnel manager, affiliate manager, customer service specialist, copywriter, programmers. These are people working on other projects at the same time, and the Integrator will be responsible for getting status updates from them daily.
- Create and manage team SOPs
- Running the “Daily Stand Up” to make sure team members are focused and moving forward on the right task board item with a Project Manager
- Test everything, serving as the final check before something goes live, and QC each task to ensure that it is ready to publish
- Responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality
- Budget management including business performance, suppliers or contractors
- Flexible, can do, uses initiative, good planning and organising skills
- Confident and excellent communicator,
- Great with ambiguity
For more information on this career opportunity, please apply now and if your profile is a match a confidential initial call with you consultant at BluZinc will be arranged to include discussing your skills, needs and aspirations along with the client brand, purpose, culture and values.