Director of Coaching & Certification (Training, Education, Learning & Development), home-based / remote USA only ideally within the Austin region (or Boulder, Los Angeles and other entrepreneurial Senior Manager talent hot spots are totally OK – some key word SEO thrown in there!).
This job opening is brought to you exclusively by retained search & selection consultancy, BluZinc who has been a strategic hiring partner with Ryan Levesque and Associates since December 2016. Ryan who is pictured in the careers video above, is a business partner to Richard Cussons, COO. Together we have all been responsible for hiring an awesome CMO, CTO, & Customer Experience & Service Director. These strategic leadership roles for Askmethod.com and Bucket.io were strengthening for significant growth, which is being achieved!
Reporting to the COO, to be considered an ideal match for this career prospect, we need your profile to represent:
- Proven coaching and training leader with a team size circa 5-10 for external private sector client students / delegates
- Able to operate strategically and hands-on; manage change; inspire people
- Prior small to medium size organisation, ideally a former start-up or small to medium size education and training / marketing consultancy business, which scaled-up with external customers such as a digital or tech or marketing information product entrepreneurs (or consumer eCommerce)
- Those who have only worked for large / traditional corporates are considered unsuitable at this time
- Curated the events and training curriculum for significant price point client programs
- Ideally lives in the Austin area or willing to move over time (not essential, especially if you are from this industry and a perfect fit in any USA location)
- Ideally worked from home or a remote manager previously with distributed teams and extremely competent online / video conferencing
- Marketing Tech / Digitally / Socially Savvy, and you know about digital marketing automation, segmentation, surveys, quizzes and sales funnels (maybe google it or sing up to Ryan’s free book?)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in all mediums and formats
- Self-confident and ambitious you suggest solutions to problems and exceed expectations while being careful to appropriately and accurately manage stakeholder relationships; internal and external
In addition to base compensation, there will be a bonus and direct employee benefits to underpin this awesome career opportunity with long-term stability and growth for the successful new hire!
Please APPLY NOW and then review the brands. Further information and your initial private and confidential interview will be your Consultant at BluZinc (Jonathan Pearson, CEO) to better understand your needs and aspirations before progressing.