Brilliant Project Manager or Programme Manager – not getting Relevant Interviews? Wasting Time? Programme Manager or Marketing / Technology Director Trying to Find the Perfect Match for Your Team?
Most quality Recruitment Consultants within employer brands or agencies will take a Project Manager or Programme Manager brief with a line manager along the following lines:
- Key skills, competencies and experience required
- Cultural and behavioural characteristics
- Team structure and managerial responsibilities
- Key challenges over the next 12 months related to past achievements
- Project examples by budget, team, length, product/service domains, internal/external relationships, vendor/suppliers
- Qualifications eg Prince II, Agile, APM
- Future prospects
- Location and travel requirements
- Duration & Start Date
- Salary & Benefits or Daily Rate Budget
- Selection Process
If an advert or initial screening call doesn’t include information or questions related to the above, then the brief is probably not well qualified.
If your CV and initial call doesn’t reflect the brief, you may be the most talented and accomplished Project Manager or Programme Manager, who doesn’t get a call back or an interview for your dream job.
For advice on your people needs or career aspirations please contact email@example.com