Since February 2017, one of our most committed customers has successfully completed on 11 assignments with our small yet beautiful team :*) subjective of course :*) of Recruiters who display the BluZinc Behaviours.
These services and expert people (the candidates introduced, from the Digital Media, Leisure & Entertainment Consumer Marketing and eCommerce industries) are underpinning the organisations global transformation, relocation, expansion plans and customer experience.
For their London based Creative Digital Marketing Agency Start Up, we introduced:
BluZinc Visited Clients with Expansion Plans in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Austin, San Diego.
As a VIP guest, our CEO, Jonathan Pearson, attended the Bulletproof Annual Conference in Pasadena (and Parties!)… which has been an annual thing for him during the last few years.
Here are some examples of completed hiring assignments that contributed to that invitation:
It’s been a phenomenal journey during the last few years at BluZinc, managing a small number of highly cared for and enjoyable customer relationships.
Some examples of of assignments completed with other customers we are meeting up with include:
- Marketing Manager and Growing Organics Skin Care SME, Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area
- Customer Experience, Service and Support Director & Digital SME, near Austin, Texas
- Senior Manager, Customer Service & Operations – Advanced Bionutritionals & Health Publishing – Norcross, Atlanta
- Director / CTO of Digital Web Development – Expanding SME – Near Austin, Texas
- CMO / VP Marketing / Director, Digital Integrated Marketing, eCommerce, Sales; Austin, Texas
- Annmarie Skin Care : Optimization & Conversion Analyst – Berkeley or USA Remote
- Kinobody & TruthNutra- Paid Search AdWords Specialist Job – Digital Media Growth Marketing – Boulder
It’s only appropriate to cross the water from London to meet in person all our clients and candidates and celebrate the success of the hiring campaigns.
If You are in Leadership of Digital, Technology, Marketing, eCommerce, HR, Finance, Operations, Sales…
We can probably help you more easily meet your professional goals and objectives. This can have massive positive impact on your personal life, family or friendships, and your own happiness, by creating more free time.
Would you like to have a conversation about management and leadership careers or your hiring needs? Our CEO, Jonathan Pearson would love to hear from you with view to meeting up in person.