COO / Chief Operating Officer for one of London’s most rewarding opportunities and a start up location, part of an established global organisation experiencing significant expansion to meet customer, UK & Global demand.
Candidate who’s career history include eGaming or directly related industries will be given initial priority (digital technology consumer internet eCommerce .com)… we can move promptly through the selection process and the London launch is now in full swing however you will be one of the first hires to join the team.
The challenges ahead and therefore your experience must demonstrate:
- Strategy, strong visionary leadership and stakeholder management
- Operations – customer call center and support services opening / relocation to the UK
- HR & physical requirements designed and delivery
- Resource planning
- Project planning, and budgeting
- Overseeing financial and IT management
- Quality, systems and procedures
- Able to operate a pace, within an entrepreneurial start up with ambition
- Unrivaled, confident communication and people skills including influence, negotiation and persuasion
For a full organisation briefing and an initial call preliminary call before the client receives your details please provide your CV asap.
Candidates based to the North / West of Central London or Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire areas may find this an easy commute.
Check out our careers page for the full advert copy and our simple to click and apply BluZinc Careers Page