With a long term, successful senior stakeholder relationship, BluZinc are delighted to be supporting a small headcount, yet already 8 figure $XXMM company who not long ago, were a start up. If you are interested in Consumer Health and Wellness Jobs, then read on or share with a friend!
Food and beverages as medicine, (re-)emerging markets, ancient plants and herbs, CBD, hemp, supplements, nutrition, nootropics, mushrooms.
An easy, fast apply process and full advert copy for various jobs can be found via our Careers Page.
VP / Senior Director of Operations with future COO Potential
To be considered an appropriate candidate, we need your profile to demonstrate:
- Cannabis & derivatives or Pharma manufacturing experience within Health Canada regulations
- Excellent company tenure and career background eg 3-5 years at least once in your career which demonstrates year on year growth and achievements from your strategy and tactics that were implemented via your Operations team
- Data and analytics, KPIs with evidence of budget creation and management of huge year on year, repeatable growth in year 2 or 3 and beyond
- Knowledge of B2C, D2C, Online eCommerce, B2B, Medicinal products, CPG, Food, Beverages, Supplements, Retail, Distribution
- S&OP, merchandising, production, inventory, supply chain, purchasing, operations, legal, risk, governance, compliance to Health Canada and FDA regulations, bids, contracts, terms of business
- Customer service, shipping and fulfilment for delightful and profitable customer experience
- Leadership of sales, business development, channels, affiliates, brand partners, events and trade shows (to increase 3rd party products being sold on this companies websites D2C)
- Ownership of all 3rd party relationships including licensed producers of cannabis or another uncommon, highly regulated consumer product possibly from the pharma, food, beverages, cosmetics, skin care or other related categories
- HR, Culture, Hiring, Management, Development, Leadership
Ready grow a company to $50MM or $100M+? As the COOs Number 2, this is an awesome challenge with high rewards…
For the simple and just a few clicks form, select to >> APPLY NOW!
Toronto. You are a resident of Canada who is legally eligible to work.
Compensation & Bonus
Highly negotiable with base pay at least market rates if not above. Direct hire employment agreements with negotiable pay, commensurate with experience and abilities + excellent performance bonus potential.
Generous, very attractive benefits package with great paid leave and perks which will be made available to candidates prior to your interview with the company
During the selection and hiring decision making process we will help you make sure it is the best culture fit for you and your long term career choice. Some of the questions will evidence that your relevant accomplishments fit under these headlines:
- Team Feeling
For all Job Openings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in all formats and mediums
- Self-confidence and resilience, authentic, can manage ambiguity and expectations appropriately, ambitious, constructive, motivated
- Related industry and product experience with business knowledge of similar customers
- Canada and USA consumer markets (other global territories useful)
- Good job stability, tenure and merit based progression
- French language a bonus (not required)
An easy, fast APPLY NOW process and full advert copy for each job can be found via our Careers Page.
*This hiring campaign has been successfully completed*
If your profile is match with these eCommerce and Digital Marketplace, Consumer Health and Wellness Jobs, your initial call will be arranged within 10 days. Our CEO, Jonathan Pearson will discuss your achievements, needs, aspirations. You will receive the client employer unique brand details and the candidate information pack then be supported by us along the selection and decision making process and hopefully beyond!
BluZinc clients have diverse and inclusive, extremely high performing cultures with global job openings based remote or in London, Austin, Boulder, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Atlanta, Margate, Douglas, Central Europe, Durban.
Most of our clients have a big eCommerce / Online Sales & Service Opportunity. We are location agnostic, remote working digital nomads. We are job title agnostic. Part of a $300MM global independent recruiter association (NPAworldwide) able to headhunt hidden talent in every function and location via your BluZinc Consultant Recruiter. Hiring Services and Talented People are our speciality, where all the relationships drive the results.