Software Systems Development Associate Director job opening in Orange County, California.
$140K-$185K + full package (relocation and visa sponsorship possible).
For your resume and candidature to be considered a suitable match we need your qualities to include:
- Strategy & Leadership
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills including senior stakeholders
- Full stack, front end, C / C+, embedded, C#, .Net, WPF (full SDLC experience for many years)
- Either medical device software engineering or very similar precision life critical engineering
- An interest, knowledge or background in medicine/consumer health/physiology
- Highly intelligent and educated indirectly relevant disciplines
- Motivated; enjoys life and work with clear purpose and evolved values
To learn more about this rewarding career opportunity, please apply and for suitable profiles, we will arrange an initial interview and confidential briefing with our CEO; Jonathan Pearson, who is managing this job opening. We will discuss your skills, needs and aspirations before deciding on whether to apply to the employing client organisation.
Regrettably, candidates from unrelated industries/product backgrounds will not be progressed.