Customer Service & Experience Director Career Opportunity: Established Start Up & Forbes honoured CEO within Education, Business Learning, Certification for Online Funnel Marketing Automation, Segmentation & Digital Technology.
The Customer Service Director will be based near Georgetown, Austin in Texas, USA. Some remote working may be considered for a perfect candidate!
Generous basic compensation and benefits package.
- Customer Service and Multi-channel Contact Operations Strategy
- Visionary leadership and stakeholder management
- End to end internal onshore and offshore team management
- Eg 10-15 team members
- Hiring, direction, management, coaching, succession planning, development, quality, reward, recognition
- Experience of medium to high value customer care, ideally for training courses, education programmes, learning, development, certification
- Marketing campaigns and events
- Leading your team experts
- Customer care
- Client care
- Customer service contact team
- VIP customers
- Community management and development
- Able to operate a pace, within an entrepreneurial start up with ambition to grow significantly in 2017
- Well recognised by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills able to be:
- Strategic yet hands on (no ivory tower here)
- Manage change (remaining creative and entrepreneurial yet introduce some mature best practice and governance for an organisation growing rapidly)
- Inspire people to be awesome
Please ensure your resume includes measurable achievements. Check out our careers page for the full advert copy and our simple to click and apply BluZinc Careers Page